Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Resume

I'm serious this time. I am tired of my current employment. I am thankful for it just ready to move onward and upward! In the spirit of thinking outside the box, I'm posting my Resume on here. I am looking for something with consistent daylight hours. I would like to work in an office setting. Eventually, I'd like to go back to school, so I'd like to have an employer who'd work with that goal. I'd like someone who is willing to realize I have a family who I'd like to spend time with. I'd like to make eight dollars or more. I'm Thankful for this job in advance.


Dana L. Ballentine
OBJECTIVE:
I would enjoy a position that would challenge me to expand upon my previously acquired work experience in retail/sales, customer service, child care/adult foster care, and office assisting. I am seeking a full time or part time job that offers good hours, decent pay and a friendly work environment. An entry-level position as a secretary/receptionist or a teacher's aide requiring excellent writing skill, and creative thinking abilities.

HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Customer Service in a retail setting for around 10 years.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Cashier and deli customer service rep, 11/2007, Hardings Friendly Markets, Portage, MI
Home Care Provider., 06/2007 - 11/2007, C & M Assisted Living, Portage, MI
Home Care Provider, 09/2005 - 06/2007, Moman Assisted Living, Kalamazoo, MI
Photographer/Sales, 08/2004 - 05/2005, Sears Portrait Studio, Denver, CO
Photography Service Representative, 06/2002 - 12/2003, Wolf Camera, Aurora, CO
Shipping Clerk, 06/1998 - 02/2002, Chesire Corporation, Aurora, CO

EDUCATION:
Diploma - Diploma requirements
Smoky Hill High School, CO
 
N/A - General Studies
Community College of Aurora, CO
 
N/A - Liberal Arts
Kalamazoo Valley Community College, MI
 
n/a - American Sign Language Interpreting
Lansing Community College, MI

HONORS AND ACTIVITIES:
I volunteer with my local church congregation serving dinners, working in our consignment shop, and with fund-raisers. I help interpret for the deaf in our local congregation.

NOTES / OTHER INFORMATION:
I would prefer to stay within Kalamazoo or Portage city limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment