Thursday, January 27, 2011

So early!

It is 3:45am. I am wide awake. I haven't a reason for my being up at this crazy hour. I've been waking up around this time for awhile. I usually roll over and go back to sleep. Tonight however sleep escapes me. I figure I should use my sleeplessness to your advantage. You get to read my babblings. Oh joy for you, right?

I guest posted a blog for a brother the other day on what living the Christian lifestyle meant to me. I find myself thinking about the concepts I put in there. While I back the things I wrote, I'm finding the execution of them to be a challenge at the moment. I'll be honest. I am not where I should be spiritually. There are no valid excuses. I have been chasing my own proverbial tail trying to get answers. I am very tired in every way. There isn't a way to take a vacation from yourself. Where you go, there you are... I still have felt like I was aimlessly wondering when things are good spiritually, physically, emotionally, and relationally. I want to shake that off! Its no fun to having a restless spirit and to feel misplaced. Whatever! I' going to attempt to return to bed. This late night drivel has gone on long enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment