Saturday, January 8, 2011

It is Saturday!

I think it was John Denver who sang, " Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy." I frankly would have to agree. The winter doldrums hits me hard on cloudy cold days. Today its a whooping 17*F, but we have clear blue skies from my perspective. I am tackling all the laundry I have not done for a few weeks. (I'd do a load a day, but living in an apartment without the conveince of a washer and dryer in our place tends to make laundry pile up.) Andy is in Battle Creek having our car fitting with a remote car starter. Dylan is taking his nap. The windows are clean. The floor has been vacuumed. There are only a few dishes in the sink. We paid off everything we owed today. Besides our regular monthly bills, we are no longer slaves to ANY lender. I have a delicious lunch of potato crusted cod,  Greek orzo pasta salad, and fruit waiting to be devoured. Its been a pretty good day so far.

There are only a couple things that could make this day better. If Andy would turn in the copper and brass piping on our porch in. I've been staring at it for over a year. I ready for it to be gone. If we won an 1/8th of the lotto that would be pretty awesome. If I could get a massage and buy all the clothes I need for under a $100, It would make the day better. If I could get my grocery shopping done today for around $60, so I'd have enough for the week I'd dig that. We'll see how it all goes. I still have ten and a half more hours until tomorrow! READY, SET, GO!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You and your family are free! Free from the world system of Satan and his slavery! Praise God Dana! So very blessed!

    ReplyDelete