Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Early so early

Today started incredibly early for our little family! I am so tired. Our dear little boy was having issues last night. At 3:30am he was crying a very awake cry. I woke enough to put his paci back in his mouth. At 4:30 the poor dear was tossing and turning as Andy got up for work. At 5, Andy was gone for the day. I got up at 5:30 to fill the humidifier thinking it'd help Dylan sleep better. I decided to feed him around that time too. We layed back down around 6am. By 7 my dear son wanted to play. I knew he was still tired because he'd slept as much as I had. He fell back asleep until 8. By 8:30 I'd had enough. I put him in his bouncy to watch Signing time while I napped.

Had to get out and get diapers, takes cans back, and remove the caterpillar from my brow line. I'm ready to hibernate! I need to shower still while Dylan naps. I need to eat something before I go into work. I'm waiting for the temp agency to call still. In the middle of all this I rediscovered an amazing artist, Sara Bareilles. A few of her songs really struck a cord in me today. So here's to the rest of the day... No matter how tired I am I will complete the tasks before me with love still in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment