Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The search begins...

There is so much going on right now. I don't even know where to start. Perhaps the beginning is a good place? Lol.

Job Search
My job search is on going. I've gone on one interview for the temp agency. I obviously wasn't hired. The temp agency is not calling me very often if at all. I'm ready to do almost anything beside retail again.

My current job has been picking up in hours due to some rearranging of departments under a new store manager. There are a couple positions coming up with them, but I'm ready to be done there. I've already checked out there, even though I still have to continue working there.

Dylan
He is nine and a half months old now. He is crawling now. He likes to straighten his legs into summer salt position. I think he'll start walking very soon. He loves his bouncy toy. I hoping he won't discover the kitchen cabinets soon. (I can wish, right?) At his last doctor appointment, Dylan was 28.6 inches and 19.8 pounds. He is a healthy kid for sure.

It is for that reason, we've started looking for a new space to live. Andy, Dylan and I went to look at a two bedroom two bathroom apartment on Saturday. It was a beautiful little place. It had a washer, dyer, and dishwasher included in the apartment. It had brand new carpet glue smell. It had vaulted ceilings and big beautiful windows. I could've seen myself in that place, until we realized the rent was going to be the same cost as a house payment. We've started to look. It's been scary, fun and nice. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment