Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Relief is spelled: I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T...

Hello everyone!
I am soo happy to be back in cyberspace! Here in the Midwest we've been experiencing ice storms. They knocked the power, cable and internet out of a bunch of homes around the city. I thought I was gonna go crazy, if I had to come up with one more random thing to do! My house is super clean. I was having trouble finding things to keep Dylan busy. I didn't realized I depended on the internet so often! I kept thinking to myself, "What did I do growing without a computer, internet, cable or any VCR?" I realized most of my time growing up was spent doing homework, reading books, going to church and/or playing outside. One thing is certain I am incredibly relieved to have both the internet and cable back up and running well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment