Monday, September 17, 2012

What to write?

I've been wanting to write something on here for a couple days. I've been doing a lot of in depth reading on different scriptures. I'd considered writing about them, but not every tool in the tool box will create the result you desire. A hammer is best used for pounding nails into wood. You get the idea.

I've been toying with the idea of studying what the word glory means. I've heard the word a billion times or more. We fling the word around. Do we truly know what it means?

The house is going up fast. Andy's job is going well. MOPS starts again tomorrow after a summer hiatus. Thanks to some friends, Dylan and I get to go. Church is great. Trying to get my daycare licensing requirements list squared away. I want as much as I can finished before our house is done, so that can be up and running as soon as we are settled. Blah Blah Blah....

No comments:

Post a Comment