Monday, September 10, 2012

Urgency




Last night before I went to sleep, I prayed for God to show me what was necessary to get to Him. I prayed for him to show me how to get rid of the un-necessary things. I prayed for fear to be alleviated. I feel this urgency to figure things out. I've been worried about my extended family's words and reactions to my decisions. I've also been trying to create income from thin air.

I don't know how much stock I put in dreams. I don't usually remember mine. I was surprised when I woke this morning to find I knew what I dreamed. It may or may not be significant. I decided to write it down anyway.



There was a woman in my dream. I h ave no idea of she was tall or short blonde or brunette. She was young-ish. She was quite pregnant, like last trimester pregnant. (By the way, I am not.) There was no sense of urgency in her movements. She was walking down a long  paved road. You know like the ones in the desert. She didn't seem worried about anything. She was just strolling along. I remember a few other figures appearing along this lady's walk, but they vanished like a vapor. Their words were dust in the wind. I then woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment