There is a God. He is enough. I think we limit God by trying to define him as one, two, three or 8205479. He is infinite, so why try to box him up? He cares about us and is curious about how/when we will respond to Him. His promises are true and don't come back empty once He has made them. He wants us to live in HESED.
1. is unmerited compassion toward one another.
2. creates an “echo” effect of God's true nature toward us and our response back to him.
3. Hesed cannot stay stagnate. It requires action. Its so contagious. It has to grow in you.
4. It cannot exist without community. This seed of all things good wants to be spread to others.
5. Hesed is something you do, not something you say.
This concept has me so excited. I feel like I'm buzzing. I start thinking of scripture. Hesed is God's character. Its tangible. AHHH! Words are not enough to get this across! It is totally cool and now I'm going to bed. Good night!