Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Uncle Stan

My Grandpa with the Hat, My Uncle Rodney and Great Uncle Stan
Who knew that when I started this blog a few months ago, I would have a quite a few "in memoriam" blogs. Here I am again to write yet another. My great Uncle Stan Gordon passed away early this morning. He was a sweet old guy. He was an honorable man from what I knew of him. He loved his wife and kids. He treated them with high regard. He was faithful to the Lord's house. He used to come to Thanksgiving and Christmas get togethers to play games after we ate. He had Alzheimer's disease and had a stroke. He went into hospice last week. My mom says he was 82. Now that  Uncle Stan is gone my grandfather is the oldest of his siblings. Sleep Sweet, Uncle.

Uncle Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment